• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New guy

B

birdmanbmw

Hi all. moving up (?- over...) to BMW:wave

A while back I bought a 1994 R1100RS, I like it so much I sprung for a new R1200RT. Just breaking in the new RT, and enjoying it a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 173
Hi Dave, welcome! It is great to have you on board. You have a beautiful bike there and no doubt you will have fun with it!

Check in often here for tips and ideas on how to trick out your bike and suggestions for riding opportunities. Not sure where you are located but I would also encourage you to check for a good local chartered club where you can meet other BMW & MOA enthusiasts!

Take care and ride safe!

Hi Dave, welcome! ... Not sure where you are located but I would also encourage you to check for a good local chartered club where you can meet other BMW & MOA enthusiasts!

Thanks!

We keep a place in Mesquite NV in the winter and a little north of Salt Lake City in the summer.

Not too much into the organized club stuff- I find that online clubs/forums are plenty stimulating!

Appreciate the welcome and I'm enjoying the forums.

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum! Good luck with the new RT. I'm sure you will find tons of useful info here on the forum.

Breaking in the new RT. I love it. Ride all day long and don't feel hammered!

Attachments

• IMGP3894.jpg
    IMGP3894.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 116
Welcome! Never been riding in your part of the country. Always enjoy the photo's. I just got my first BMW R1200R this past August and just getting used to it, very impressed and happy with my decision. I've learned a lot from this web site and I'm sure you will also.

Back