• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Boone Rally

kgadley01

Next weekend is the annual Boone Rally in Boone, N.C. The forcast looks good with average highs to be between 79 and 83 deg. w/ 20% chance of thunderstorms everyday. This Rally is held at a KOA campground, that is the highest in elevation of any KOA east of the Mississippi. I'm looking forward to seeing many of my old friends, and making some new ones. Kenny... :wave

A few of us from the Piedmont area are riding over on Sat morning .
Any word on day passes ?

Last year you could get a day pass, but I'm not sure of the cost. Contact Carolinas BMWMOA in Charlotte,N.C. for more info.

We will most likely just show up and see what's going on , look at some cool bikes and be on our way. :dance

We plan to make it a longer day ride and have places to go, people to annoy and things to see. :wave

Registration

The registration for this event was a mess. In order to register, you had to open a "meet up" account. Trying to email payment via paypal evidently was not allowed. No one responded to my email; so I will just drop in and say hello to old friends.

Did not attend

Barbie and I had been in the mountains all week and it was simply time to get back to the beach. We came through some of the worst rain imaginable coming into Wilmington; but it was dry on the island.

I hope everyone has a blast.

Back