• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Moto Market Protective Gear

Charlie_K

Registered Muser
Has anyone here been to the Moto Market Protective Gear store in Acton Massachusetts? How's their selection and prices? I'm looking for a mesh jacket for summer riding. I want to see the jacket and try it on before I buy. They're about a three hour ride for me but that's fine, if I can take a ride and find the jacket I want it will be double the pleasure.

Has anyone here been to the Moto Market Protective Gear store in Acton Massachusetts? How's their selection and prices? I'm looking for a mesh jacket for summer riding. I want to see the jacket and try it on before I buy. They're about a three hour ride for me but that's fine, if I can take a ride and find the jacket I want it will be double the pleasure.

Been there a number of times, the owner hosts various bike nights (Euro Night, Scooter Night, etc). Better selection than other local places, reasonable, though not internet prices. Friendly folk, nice cafe. Call before you go if you're looking for something special.

What he said. This is a good place to hang-out, kick tires, have a coffee and shop for riding gear. Paul (owner) is very knowledgeable about the gear he sells and will get you something you want. (9AM Sat and Sun, 10AM Tue-Fri) Lots of guys meet here for group rides.

pete

Make the trip. Paul will take the time to fit you and answer your questions. Good inventory and selection and he'll order it if he doesn't have your size. It's not internet pricing, but pick a nice day and it's a nice ride through western MA for you if you stay off the turnpike.

Thank you for the information. I'm working this weekend but I plan to ride over there as soon as I can. I'll probably take Rt. 2 one way and the Mass Pike the other.

Hope to see you there, Charlie. Try Rt 2 one way, and RT119 (MA, NH) and Rt 9 (VT) the other way. 119/9 is a great riding road but, of course, not the fastest way. That would be the Mass Pike (I-90).

pete

Back