• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How hot was it?

How hot was it in PA?

• Total voters

Visian

look out!!!
i mean really, here's your chance to blow off some steam.

all comments that haven't already been made in another thread can be made here.

You know, I think it is time to start a new virtual BMW club..We have the Airheads and The Chain Gang, I think we need another..We can call it the Whining Couch Potatoes..Your patch could be a spud comfortably nestled in a Lazy-Boy.. Of course you could never win the attendance award for the most members at the National Rally because NO ONE WOULD SHOW UP:banghead

Hot? Was it hot??? Giants don't get hot!

We stayed cool with beer, swimming holes, beer, showers, beer, sprinklers, beer, beer....

We even lined up a pool boy for next year!

I could'nt make the rally but the wisconsin weather WAS darn HOT and it all moved east after it was done with wisconsin.:wave

Doesn't that help with fermintation ? One of the reasons why Wisconsin makes great beer and cheese that makes me happy on my Lazyboy watching the Speed channel.

We even lined up a pool boy for next year!

Does Matt know about the Boy from Brazil already ?

I hope he has a sister...........Ok, at my age a cute mother.

It was so hot that the comprehension level of my fellow club members forgot to dress appropriately for ambient temperature greater than body temperature. You are suppose to bundle up like our friends the Saudi's. It was cooler to ride in full stitch than it was in shorts and T- Shirts ......... folks you were getting blown dry. There was an article in the Touring Tips about this right before the Wyoming Rally.

:scratch It was so hot I thought I was at a squid rally.

:hide

New jacket time

It was hot enough to prompt me to buy a mesh jacket. My old Belstaff had zippered vents; but was no match for the heat.

it was hot enough to ride in a bathing suit, Teva's, and no helmet.

(just for a mile to swim.)

A man's gotsta know his limitations.

Does Matt know about the Boy from Brazil already ?
:hide

Sssh! Don't tell him!

It was hot enough that I broke the ATGATT rule. Just couldn't bring myself to go back the the infield and gear up for a 2 mile ride to the hotel on Friday. I felt naked!

So how hot was it you ask?

Well...
It was so hot even the ice was warm!
It was so hot when I took a cig out of the pack it was already lit!
It was so hot people were starting fires to cool off!
It was so hot even my eyeballs were sweating!
It was so hot I used the engine manifold of my car to cool my beer!
It was so hot there was not a dry eye in the cinema house that night, and they were showing a Comedy!
It was so hot even the flies were walking!
It was so hot my pee evaporated before it hit the urinal!

RM

So how hot was it you ask?

Well...
It was so hot even the ice was warm!
It was so hot when I took a cig out of the pack it was already lit!
It was so hot people were starting fires to cool off!
It was so hot even my eyeballs were sweating!
It was so hot I used the engine manifold of my car to cool my beer!
It was so hot there was not a dry eye in the cinema house that night, and they were showing a Comedy!
It was so hot even the flies were walking!
It was so hot my pee evaporated before it hit the urinal!

RM

Shazam! That's Hot! :laugh

I live in south central Pennsylvania, 90 minutes southwest of Bloomsburg. The weather you experienced in Bloomsburg was unfortunate for the timing, but I cannot say it is unusual. It's not even southern fried. It's as one other person observed, as unlucky as rain in Charleston WV. Remember?

Yeah it was hot. Even damned hot (it only gets danged hot in Mayberry).

Fred

It was so hot that on Thursday or Friday afternoon, I sat in a white folding chair under a big white beer garden tent only to discover that the chair was warmer than body temp. :dunno

Now, that's hot.

the weather was hot in PA (and everyware else in the NE) this year and it will be hot again in MO next year. explain to me why we keep holding our rally in the middle of July, and are surprised at how hot it is. :banghead

Back