• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Summerfest Coming Up

TGEORGE143784

http://www.bmw-motorrad.ca/summerfest/

I went for the first time last year and really enjoyed myself. Kind of a mini rally with a Superbike race going on in the background.
Great food and people last year. Fun events. Demo rides of any BMW model plus an off road course for the R1200 GS fleet BMW Canada brought. That was awesome!!

I'm going again this year. Thought I'd spread the word about it. The racing action alone is really fun to watch. The BMW stuff is just a bonus!

$50 -- kinda

The ticket itself is $50. There is HST of $6.50 plus service charge of $5.
Soooo the total is $61.50 for those of you who are math-challenged.

I'm planning to be there Saturday. Looking forward to it.

What he said. $50 plus taxes. Note that this is $35 CHEAPER than paying for entry to the park as a non-summerfest goer (it's actually a Parts Canada Superbike weekend primarily. Lots of people don't come for the BMW content). Plus, summerfest folks get a free dinner, some BMW swag, and get to ride their bikes on the racetrack.
The open camping is nice (literally anywhere you want to pitch a tent).
Like I said, I loved it last year.

Summerfest bound

Will be there as well..this is the 5th year..and my 5th time attending, and BMW is in the hunt for Superbike.

Brett McCormick edged a step closer to his first Canadian Superbike Championship by Parts Canada national title by taking his fifth win of the season at Atlantic Motorsport Park on Sunday. The Saskatoon rider led all 22 laps of the 2.56km AMP circuit on his radX / BMW Motorrad Canada BMW S1000RR, finishing the race in 25 minutes, 8.591 seconds for an average speed of 134.398 km/h.

http://www.csbk.ca/index.php?option...catid=:round-5-atlantic-motorsports-park-news

If you can't watch it live they'll have live timing during the Saturday and Sunday races.

See you at the test rides!

Phil:bikes

Last edited:
Back