• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

End of Rally Questionare?

aa3jy

If there was a survey/questionnaire at the end of a Rally..I never received one.. As I recall I asked about one after the Gellette Rally..

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=28206

I'd say say it's time for a more comprehensive one..yes statistics can be skewed in favor of one's position or another..maybe reputable independent ?marketer?..

Thoughts/suggestions?

If there was a survey/questionnaire at the end of a Rally..I never received one.. As I recall I asked about one after the Gellette Rally..

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=28206

I'd say say it's time for a more comprehensive one..yes statistics can be skewed in favor of one's position or another..maybe reputable independent ?marketer?..

Thoughts/suggestions?

The questionaire is a good idea, but I have to say I am sick and tired of the use of sly innuendo questioning the integrity of the volunteers and staff who keep this organization running for the benefit of the members. I recognize that is a common tactic of the popular media and politicians, but as far as I'm concerned, absent evidence to the contrary it is just a smear on good folks, in the context of the BMW MOA.

I'd like to see a questionaire go out to every member after an annual rally.

The questions (I'd volunteer to help formulate them) do not need to deal with specific individuals or even specific chair positions. A small army of dedicated people put in a lot of time to create a small city each year that we call the National Rally. Whatever improvements might be needed have nothing to do with them.

However, with the August ON issue right on the heels of the Rally (Heck - got mine in the mail yesterday), such a questionaire should appear in the September issue.

That way, tempers and emotions will have settled down and feedback may be more objectively tempered.

Issues should include satisfaction/dissatisfaction with site layout, temperature management, signage, seminar scheduling, camping amenities, closing ceremonies, entertainment, vendor solicitation, etc. and include space for comments or suggestions - not just robotic answers.

Just a thought............ :scratch

Back