• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Short video of my rally trip...

aphillips66

On the road to nowhere
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-WgbM-BuID4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My wife and I had a great time riding to and attending the rally. This video is a slideshow of the photographs that I took. I hope that it tells a little bit of the story of our rally adventure.

All the still photographs are on my SmugMug site here.

That was awesome! Thanks! Now I have something to show my friends who don't understand why I would go to Bloomsburg in temps exceeding 100 degrees.

This was my first rally and I feel like my family just got bigger by the thousands!:wave

I hope you don't mind if I share your video link on my FB page

Last edited:
feel free...

That was awesome! Thanks! Now I have something to show my friends who don't understand why I would go to Bloomsburg in temps exceeding 100 degrees.

This was my first rally and I feel like my family just got bigger by the thousands!:wave

I hope you don't mind if I share your video link on my FB page

Go ahead, Patti. I'm happy to share. :~)

Andrew - it was great to finally meet you in person. Sorry we couldn't spend more time talking.... and thanks for shooting so many pics of the GS Trials.

Ian

Sweet! Thanks!

Pretty sure that's me in the pic at 6:05, third in line. We were coming back from dinner, saw you snap the picture. Maybe we can say hello next year. Thanks for the video. Awesome!

thanks for the comments...

Thanks for the comments. After motorcycles, photography is my other hobby. I have a lot of fun with it. It's very nice of all of you to say something. :brad

Back