• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Weekend Ride

B

Bruce_H

I did manage to get to Death Valley this past weekend. There were about a zillon people in the park and possible several thousand motorcycles, who would a thunk it, but... Nice in any case. I never have camped in a rock parking lot with a hundred other folks, no tables, no watter and no bathrooms. I wanted to buy a shower at the local resort (park service says they have to sell them) but they were sold out for the day, I could get one tommorow 'ifin I got there at 7 am but I couldn't buy a ticket tonight, why you ask?... well just because. I was up at 5:00 am, off for breakfast at 7:00 and on the road by 7:30, no time for a shower, after three days I decided I'd had enough and headed for Super 8, a shower, soap and a real bed. It was bigger than I thought, seemed everything was at least a hundred miles away and I gotta say the rock roads were a real challange. I can post only one picturer and it repersents why I went.

Bruce H

Attachments

• 03_11_05 032(2).jpg
    03_11_05 032(2).jpg
    149 KB · Views: 70
yeah buddy. sounds like an interesting week-end. too bad we only get one picture - it is a good one. gives those of us in snowland some hope that spring will eventually show up. thanks for sharing. (we might have to shovel snow, but i have never gone anywhere in michigan where they were sold out of showers for the day!)

Hey, beautiful picture!

If the scenery was all as beautiful as that picture you posted, the trip must have been worth it. Wow, that is some gorgeous scene!

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Back