• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Bike on Bike Action!!!

A

AFletcher

For all you motorcycling cyclists and need to get both passions together...look into Johnny Rack who offers bicycle racks for motorcycles. Just got mine mounted and took it for a ride. Nothing different than having a good passenger on the back! Easy to mount and uses existing attachements. Now where do I ride to ride!!! If you look into, tell Johnny Rack I said "hi"!

Message me if you want more info.

Al:clap

Attachments

• johnny rack.jpg
    johnny rack.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 396
I have seen some p-r-e-t-t-y odd stuff loaded on motorcycles, but this is close to the top of the list...

183795_185817221460048_149704001738037_400576_6214321_n-373x239.jpg

Can you say, "weather vane"? Then again, don't knock it it ya ain't tried it.. . .

This may be the top of the list.

181ea_Motorcycle-Carrying-Cargo-51.jpg

Can you say "frontal area"?

I have seen some p-r-e-t-t-y odd stuff loaded on motorcycles, but this is close to the top of the list...

183795_185817221460048_149704001738037_400576_6214321_n-373x239.jpg

Can you say, "weather vane"? Then again, don't knock it it ya ain't tried it.. . .

This may be the top of the list.

181ea_Motorcycle-Carrying-Cargo-51.jpg

Can you say "frontal area"?

I tried that rack but my bike wouldn't fit in the door!!!! Some people and there wannabe Tourtech boxes!

How's this for an attachment! Talk about a rounder..........

Attachments

• polis_bmw2.jpg
    polis_bmw2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 369
Back