i know this topic has been discussed before but given the high temps this week in PA i am wondering what it would take for the powers that be in the MOA to move the national rally to either the spring or the fall. by keeping the national rally in mid July there are certain parts of the country (Arizona, Nevada, southern California, Texas etc.) that are excluded from the rotation just because of there climate in mid July. lets all be honest here, how many really like riding day in and day out in 90 + degree weather only to get to the rally and find that the night time temps & humidity don't offer any relief to those that choose to camp on site. what harm is there in trying to have the national in the fall next year, perhaps even alternating the month the rally is held each year. by doing that it will be pretty obvious by the attendance and member feedback which time of the year the members prefer our rally to be held. if i am out of line by suggesting changing the rally to a different time of year then i apologize, but given the fact that upwards of 10,000 riders will be on the road in 90 + temps it only figures there will be a significant number that will succumb to dehydration or heat stroke. perhaps if the first aid tent was filled to capacity with dehydrated riders for the entire rally it might dawn on the executive committee that mid July might not be the best time to hold our national rally.