• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Views from Voni

Voni

sMiling
Staff member
Tuesday was Camp G.E.A.R.S. and lots of volunteers scurrying aroud making this place into ours for the weekend. Come see us if you can.

Photos here:

http://s320.photobucket.com/albums/nn335/Glaves/2011 Project/2011 BMW MOA Rally Tuesday/?start=all

P1220644.jpg

Voni
sMiling

Thanks, Voni; really enjoyed the slide show. You've got some gems in there.

I can feel the excitement building, from 1500 km away.

Thanks!

There are such cool people here and the fun never ends!

And today is really the first day!

Voni
sMiling

Voni
I enjoyed the slideshow.
I was packed and ready to go when things came up (and 99 degrees here) and I hadda change plans.
My body may be here in Illinois, but my heart and mind are in Bloomsburg.
See you in Sedalia!:wave

You're welcome. I love to share :heart

Here's another set from Wednesday from the Ambassador dinner and Camp G.E.A.R.S.

Lots of great people here and lots more pictures. Wish you all could be here but if not, maybe this will help.

Last night cooled off and it was great walking around listening to the music and hanging in the beer garden. Looking forward to the sun going away and more fun tonight.

http://s320.photobucket.com/albums/...ect/2011 BMW MOA Rally Wednesday 2/?start=all

P1230176.jpg

Voni
sMiling

Voni
sMiling

Thanks for posting the pictures. Couldn't make it to the rally this year so getting a flavor from the pictures is the next best thing. :clap

JL

Hey, you guys made MSNBC!

ss-110722-heatwave-rs-02grid-L.jpg

Caption reads: Bikers cool off at the BMW Motorcycle Owners of America rally in Bloomsburg, Pa., on July 22. (Jimmy May / AP)

great pics but why so small, my old eyes don't like small anymore........LOL
After you click on Voni's link look for the View As Slideshow button. The pictures will come up to a nice size and will scroll along nicely. HTH, Gary

Thanks, Gary.

Great sleeping weather last night and woke to a few spits of rain this morning. Extreme weather is abating and we're looking forward to another day in paradise!

Wish you were here.

Up late with the band and off to do the Women who Ride Seminar so pictures from yesterday part 2 later.

Voni
sMiling

Soon to be posted, no doubt, the always sad, after-the-rally pics...:(

Congratulations, Paul. :thumb

Back