• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What a storm.

JDOCKERY132445

OldBMWMaster
I arrived in time to set up my tent before the storm hit. 50 mph winds and torrential downpour. Luckily I chose a high spot. I have been working most of the afternoon helping Tom set up the stage. Great group of volunteers here already. I am working first shift in the beer tent tomorrow. See everyone at noon til 4PM; then it is my turn to drink.

There is a prew pub in town with excellent food. I think i will take that instead of the free food being prepared for the volunteers.

If you are on the stage and looking out into the audience, I am to the right under the tree. That is an advantage of getting here early.

Is there a taxi cab company in Bloomsburg? I like beer and I like driving, but I am hard core about 8-hours-between-bottle-and-throttle.

logo-sp_ImpLogo.jpg

Is there a taxi cab company in Bloomsburg? I like beer and I like driving, but I am hard core about 8-hours-between-bottle-and-throttle.

Google search indicates K-Cab Co @ 570-784-1550

You could always purchase a growler and take back to your camping spot.

Thanks, good idea. I am e-z camping at Hampton Inn with AC, ice machine, and a fridge. :)

Room for a tent? :laugh I'm hoping I can pound my tent stakes into the ground at the Rally and get set up. (Looks like there was recent rain so may not be too bad.)

Brew ride

A few of us are headed out to visit the brewery tomorrow. I am set up ion the shade next to the stage and next to the beer tent. what heat?

Thanks, good idea. I am e-z camping at Hampton Inn with AC, ice machine, and a fridge. :)

K-Cab it is, but they stop running at 8:00 p.m., so their last pickup for the night is 7:30 p.m.! That's why my friend and I are heading out to dinner at 5:30 tonight (cab to/from are pre-arranged). We're planning an early night in any event, given we have an all-day (7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) Advanced Riding Course Friday (in the Mall parking lot. That should be fun in 98 degree weather).

Back