• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lorem Ipsum Rally in Viroqua

Wisconsin State Firefighters' Memorial Ride

SOrry Roy for the hijack but the Wisc. State Firefighters Memorial Ride is the 23rd and starts in Oconomowoc and fiishes in New Glarus WI.

For details go to www.wsfm.org

I am working on the R50, I think she is up for the trip to Viroqua.
Scotty, I am thinking of heading to the Driftless Cafe for lunch, it's right on 61 in Viroqua.

If I show up on my oilhead will I get mocked for being too modern???

(knew i should have kept the LS....)

attending hopefully

Wife and I are planning on visiting the event. MOA rally was not meant to be this year nor will MOTO GP in Indy and I had seats in right at the exit of the pits and turn 1

Sorry to dissapoint we will both be riding bikes way newer than we are.
While the idea of wrenching has a strong appeal to my younger days of necessity of wrenching. I seriously do not miss using a pull choke on my 57 and 68 chevys to start their engines when it was sub 50 deg. to get to school or work.

Hope to meet some if not all of you there.

I ride a black RT she rides a white R

Cheers

Mike G

Wife and I got there about 3PM after the 20 min down pour of rain.

Heard there was a good turn out and when the rain came most took off.

There were only 6 or 7 bikes on display when we got there.

Could turn into a interesting event if developed. Thinking like Rockerbox in Milwaukee this weekend. But Milwaukee is a wee bit larger than Viroqua.

The local LEO was sitting discretely on a side street on the way in and out of the event. Or he could have just wanted to look at the bikes coming and going as he may be a rider as well.....

Back