• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Forum Meet and Greet?

Show up with a laptop :type

I wasn't going to bring it but now, considering the very sad possibility that this likely rowdy loose affiliation will not be found, I will have both laptop and GPS. Related point: could the coordinates of the table(s) be posted?

Looking forward to putting a face to the posts. Brave eh? - Bob

Hey, has anyone arranged a Forum Meet and Greet in the Beer Garden?

I seem to remember this in year's past. It would be a great way to put names to faces.

How about Thursday at 7pm? Thoughts, anyone??

:type + :beer = :buds

I'm working at registration from 4-8pm on thursday. I'll be over after 8:00 with my thirst!

Scootrp125x/Gort:brad

I will bring some pieces of white board and big fat sharpies for signs.
I showing up on monday with my pickup truck and drop them off.
Will an area need reserved?
Tony

I'm working at registration from 4-8pm on thursday. I'll be over after 8:00 with my thirst!

Scootrp125x/Gort:brad

ok, that night, music is Squeeze first and then my favorite, Eliz Cook, so me an' Miss Mary are not doing much sitting. :dance But that should not be seen as a deterent to the prospect of a gatherin'. - Bob

I wasn't going to bring it but now, considering the very sad possibility that this likely rowdy loose affiliation will not be found, I will have both laptop and GPS. Related point: could the coordinates of the table(s) be posted?

Looking forward to putting a face to the posts. Brave eh? - Bob

Sorry, after researching and plotting more than a few GS BS spots, I'm done posting coordinates!

I'll be the one dancing on the table so hopefully you will find us!

Sorry, after researching and plotting more than a few GS BS spots, I'm done posting coordinates!

I'll be the one dancing on the table so hopefully you will find us!

ha, that one can get my attention ..... so, now where did I put those dancin' shoes?:dance - Bob

I plan on wearing a Gumby shirt to compliment my prematurely grey hair. :brow

and I, in my Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia shirt, contrasting with scraggly beard and somewhat happenstance physique. See ya there Gumby! Oh yeah, I might also be dancing on the table with someone who claims she can still do it :bolt - Bob

Singles Night

The "Singles Gathering" is set up for 8pm in the beer garden, so Y'All can just drift from one to the next.
See you there,
Cheers,
Ian :drink

The "Singles Gathering" is set up for 8pm in the beer garden, so Y'All can just drift from one to the next.
See you there,
Cheers,
Ian :drink

I can just hear it now.... "honest Mary, I thought I was at the Forum table but somehow I mistakenly sat at the Singles table."

and I, in my Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia shirt, contrasting with scraggly beard and somewhat happenstance physique. See ya there Gumby! Oh yeah, I might also be dancing on the table with someone who claims she can still do it :bolt - Bob

Is this the shirt that was in your now recovered lost saddlebag?? :brow

I think the beer tent at 7 is a good idea. Someone with a white board propped on a table with FORUM M&G and some name tags and markers maybe??

Back