• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Alpinestars Soho Boots, Own a Pair?

jogitu

Does anyone own a pair of Alpinestars Soho boots? I have not seen these in person. It looks as if these could have new soles put on when needed, is that the case? They look great and I would not mind dropping the money if they are not a throw away boot like most these days.

soho boots

Have a pair. Great boots.You can wear them to the opera. My cobbler says he can resole when the time comes. NOTE---- watch out for the small rivets near the zippers.I had to have the leather reenforced---heavy stitching after the rivets pulled through.

Only one response but one that helps which is great! I can't believe this was not hijacked and instead ended up with advice what tire pressure to run.

Air Boots

Only one response but one that helps which is great! I can't believe this was not hijacked and instead ended up with advice what tire pressure to run.

You just haven't given everyone enough time to wake up.

Mary
2007 R1200RT

How NW Indiana is NW Kevin? Lafayette, Rensselaer, Kentland, Valpo?

Just curious, I grew up down in Columbus.

I've had a pair for about a year now. Love these boots. Great leather and comfy for walking. Look fine with jeans or even some casual khaki's. I'd buy them again.

Oh yeah. Tested the waterproofness multiple times. Perfect

I have a pair of Alpinestars. They have a half zip and velcro with gortex. Great for gripping pavement and wet cold weather. They are too hot for summer riding but other than that they are well built and comfortable.

I run about 36 on the rear; 42 on the front. or is it the other way around ?

Back