• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tent Rentals at Rally?

lostbearings

still running...somewhere
In the past you could rent tents at the rally. Is that service available this year?
thanks
Lostbearings

It's well worth it! Ted provides great service. This will be our 5th National with him and our 6th stay.

What has been your experience with the restrooms and showers at the rally?

There is plenty of both at this one. Three shower trucks, an onsite shower building which is small, plus you can go to the new local high school that has individual stalls .......there is a shuttle service.

All the rallies I have been to its best to shower late evening or early afternoon if you worry about a line. The MOA does a better job with its shower trucks than the RA whose rally is much smaller but I never have an issue with either.

The fairgrounds has restrooms to accomodate 80,000 fall fair attendees so I don't think a few Rally goers will have an issue, and there will be rows of port-a-johns under the watchful eye of a great club. If its overwhelming the woods are a short drive from the rally site and you can swim in the creek just south of the enterance. There is a nice dam with a rope swing waiting. :thumb

what if we bring our own tents?

Where is the main camping area for people who bring their own tents?
Thanks!

Back