• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2011 MOA Rally official Vendor Thread

RevZilla

Beemer Geek
RevZilla Giveaways at the 2011 BMW MOA Rally

Hey ADVers,

For anybody headed out to the BMW MOA Rally, we will be there in full force this year. And we've got a ton of things to give away.

Every hour during the entire rally, we'll be giving away $100. If you're attending the rally and would like enter early (which increases your odds), visit our 2011 BMW MOA Rally page. You can also enter by visiting our booth at the rally.

We'll also be giving away a grand prize to one lucky winner, the Dream Adventure Setup, which covers head to toe, including an Arai XD3, REV'IT! Defender Jacket and Pants, REV'IT! Phantom Gloves, REV'IT! Apache H2O Boots and REV'IT! Base Layers. We're a sponsor of the GS Giant this year as well, and we'll be documenting the ride-in and events.

Finally, every attendee of the Rally will receive a RevZilla Rally Gift Bag upon entry which contains a gift card to RevZilla.

We hope to see you out there!

Pennsylvania Proud

Thank you Anthony and to your great company for providing support and exceptional opportunities to our rider community. :thumb:thumb

Welcome to the official Vendor thread for our 2011 rally. As we all know it is against forum posting rules to place ads in the forum other than in member opportunities. As the rally is a special occasion, the moderator team and the rally management/chairs have got together for a special Vendor thread in the rally section of the forum. First-you must be a Vendor at the 2011 Rally to post in this thread! Posts in this thread are to follow the same POSTING GUIDELINES as the member opportunities section. Any vendor with questions can contact a member of the MOD TEAM if they have a question on POSTING GUIDELINES
Thanks and have a great rally.

Hey Guys! Thanks for the love. We are excited to be at the Rally supporting the troops in our home state!

Omega, I will double check, but thought we were ok on this one! PM me and I will be happy to move or edit the post as necessary!

Best,

Anthony
RevZilla.com

Cyclenutz in Bloomsburg

How does the saying go?

"A rolling stone gathers no moss."

We just got got back from the RA national and are busy prepping for our visit to the MOA National Rally just around the corner.

We've always had a great time at the MOA and with all of the folks telling us they are heading out there, this one is going to be HUGE!

We'll of course be bringing our Baja Designs and Trail-Tech lighting as well as a lot of electrical do-dads for you to take a look at. We'll also have a variety of Wolfmann Luggage, including the new Rolie Bags at the rally.

JVB will also be stopping by the booth occasionally so have your maintenance questions ready for him.

You'll be able to find us in Building A right on the corner of the walkway that connects Building A & B so we should be easy to find.

See you all in a couple weeks!

We'll also be there with a pretty darn good selection of Powerlet plugs, accessories, and heated gear along with Roadgear, Lee Parks gloves, and OSI sports. We'll also have some pretty cool T shirts from Hermy's BMW/ Triumph for sale.
We've been planning this for over a year and have some very surprising deals for the early birds to the rally along with a free Powerlet USB cigarette style charger to the first 50 consumers who spend more then $20.00.
Bruce, Rich, Marie and myself look forward to meeting our fellow members and welcoming you to our state.
www.nickplenzickenterprises.com

Thank You everyone for making dreams come true.

We'll of course be bringing our Baja Designs and Trail-Tech lighting as well as a lot of electrical do-dads for you to take a look at. We'll also have a variety of Wolfmann Luggage, including the new Rolie Bags at the rally.

Hotspice come visit the GS area when you have time and thanks for coming.

It's true... We are gving away a BMW F800GS There is every known farkle available in the Twisted Arsenal on this bike. I wish I wasn't an employee or I would be competing for this machine.
Thank You Erik.

Me too, if I wasn't a GS Co Chair and making it hard to earn this above and beyond prize I would be competing.

Also, very few folks here knew that you were going to bring Patrick Trahan to help us but unfortiately he is recovering from injuries. But you have a German Trainee to take his place. :thumb :german

We'll also be there with a pretty darn good selection.]

Nick, you always do and you are an early supporter of our regional events. I can say Nick even has sizes to fit Circus Bears like myself. :laugh

Hermy's ? That expalins all those sealed boxes a month ago. :whistle

I can say Nick even has sizes to fit Circus Bears like myself. :laugh

Hermy's ? That explains all those sealed boxes a month ago. :whistle

Your not even close to being a challenge Chris. Now gain 200 lbs and that would make things interesting.
As for the boxes at Hermy's you should not assume nor can I say what's in them. If you were to find out it could very well mean a visit by the black helicopters at night and that could mean you missing the rally. Now we don't want that to happen, do we? :laugh

Re surgery vedor at rally??

I have ridden 4635 miles to get to sw pa. My butt hurts! Is there anyway to know if anyone will be carrying airhawk pads at the rally? I really need to know. If not, I need to order one now for tge ride back to Oregon !

GSessories will be at the Rally !

Many people have brought to our attention that we are not listed on the registered vendors list. Let me assure you now that we are registered and WILL be there. We have also donated a $279. TailGunner Door Prize to a lucky winner!

See you in Bloomsburg!

Attachments

• BlkSilverweb1.jpg
    BlkSilverweb1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 231
I have to say that Revzilla was one of the better visited vendors at the rally. (also one of the friendlier with some real pretty ladies who knew the product lines) I know I kept checking the website to see if I was one of the lucky few who won $100. Unfortunately it was not to be. I sure do need a new riding jacket to replace my almost 10 year old Belstaff Monsoon and figured $100 towards a new Rev'it Dragon jacket would be the way to go. In any event, thanks Revzilla for putting on a great show in such heat and humidity..

Hey Luv,

Thanks for the kind words. We had a blast and the support and response from the BMW family was staggering.

Not sure if you won, but the complete list of winners and our recap can be found here:

BMW MOA Rally Recap and Video

We also just posted the video from the closing ceremonies.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Glru5bcwFQ?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Glru5bcwFQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Thanks,

Anthony

I have to say that Revzilla was one of the better visited vendors at the rally. (also one of the friendlier with some real pretty ladies who knew the product lines) I know I kept checking the website to see if I was one of the lucky few who won $100. Unfortunately it was not to be. I sure do need a new riding jacket to replace my almost 10 year old Belstaff Monsoon and figured $100 towards a new Rev'it Dragon jacket would be the way to go. In any event, thanks Revzilla for putting on a great show in such heat and humidity..

Anybody know about the vendor selling the weird hanging chairs? I was trying to explain them to my wife, but couldn't really describe them adequately. They must have a website to visit...

Back