• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Shipping address at the Rally?

rb3cliff

Will there be a ship to address at the Rally site?
I would like to order bag liners for my R1200RT
From Desser?
Thanks, Cliff McEwen:

Found this:

How do I ship my gear to the Rally?

Please do not ship packages for arrival before July 12th. Upon arrival on site, please visit the Receiving area located in the Vendor Area to claim your shipments. Clearly mark all packages as follows:

Your Name & Contact Number

C/O BMW MOA Rally

Bloomsburg Fairgrounds
620 West Third Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815

You will also be able to ship things home from the rally site. Also, the post office is very close to the fairgrounds.

Back