• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Monday afternoon ride

R

rocketman

This past Monday was gorgeous in the Wash. DC area so I decided I should take the long way home along the Potomac Ribber and some back roads down around the river side of upper Woodbridge VA area. Shot these along the way with my brand new Nikon D70 Digital SLR, Man I love that camera, nothing beats the feel of a good solid SLR and nice lens, it just sits so much better in my hand than my other dinky digitals. Nothing like the sound of the mirror flip on a good quality SLR.

bird-4.jpg

birds-1.jpg

birds-2.jpg

birds-3.jpg

roof-line-1.jpg

roof-line-2.jpg

bush-1.jpg

surfer.jpg

tree-1.jpg

tree-2.jpg

rock-1.jpg

and then the day ended with this view from my deck.
sun-set-1.jpg

all in all a great way to spend a sunny March afternoon.
:twirl

RM

excellent trigger work. personally i never let my mirrors flip (what?)

Nice pics. Tell me how you were able to get several photos per post and one with a caption in between. I have only been able to get to accecpt one photo.

Bruce H

Bruce H said:
Nice pics. Tell me how you were able to get several photos per post and one with a caption in between. I have only been able to get to accecpt one photo.

Bruce H
i load my pictures to my own web site then link from there. Including a pic directly in the post is what limits you to only one. Yahoo, msn and other email sites will give you a free small web space and we now have a deal with www.smugmug.com for discounts on picture posting areas where you can share you photos with others on the net.
Also Pbase will give you a free limited photo posting area, or they used to anyway, but the cost for sumgmug is not real high, something like 20 bux (?) Kbase or one of the site admins can give you details or go to sumgmug and ask about the discount.

RM

Back