• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photos of YOUR Other brand Bikes

My son and his Ninja
f0e1c8f41c10e384f8218bc01a1fefc7.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

IMG_2460-S.jpg

I had that exact same bike back in the day. I tore up the rural roads on my first bike, a Honda 55 that was a little brother to this Honda 90. When I graduated to the 90 I thought I was in heaven. This photo brings back lots of good memories! I grew up in the country, and most of the neighbor kids had motorcycles too so we did lots of riding in the area. What fun days those were.

This photo was taken in late April 2002 (I can't believe that it was really that long ago!). My airhead riding buddy and I were on our way to the Georgia Mountain Rally - we had been riding through rain and fog along the Blue Ridge Parkway for most of the day (not as fun as you might think!). But I was quite dry. Alas, I wore that same Kilimanjaro Jacket this fall while riding my K75S to the RA Rally in Arkansas. It rained very hard on the first day and I got soaked - so the jacket was tossed when I got to the rally and I got another jacket. The Triumph Tiger is a neat bike - sort of like the K75 meets the GS. Also, I learned that Triumph's hard bags are not water tight (all of my BMW hard bags have been water tight). I quickly learned the advantage of packing clothes in a plastic bag when using the Tiger hard bags.

Attachments

• tigr_GMR02.jpg
    tigr_GMR02.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 349
Did a trade the other day for one of our K bikes. Had ridden one for a short run about a year ago and thought:jawdrop

66HP from a 330 lb. Thumper:thumb

The first words from H's mouth as she flipped her helmet open was " THIS IS AWESOME!"

KIMG1313.jpg

KIMG1319.jpg

KTM has quite a story behind it. Grab the John Penton story (DVD) and you can learn about them :thumb

Nice bikes Steve and Steve.
OM

KTM has quite a story behind it. Grab the John Penton story (DVD) and you can learn about them :thumb

Nice bikes Steve and Steve.
OM

This bike takes you back to the first time you rode a higher horsepower bike in your teens. I have had a stupid grin on my face the past few days. The K12S was expected to getty up and very predictable...this thumper takes you up on the fun meter every upshift:thumb

imagejpeg_0_3.jpg

There's another brand in there...

... and it's an '07 ZX-14. I take that one out when I want to be reminded what it's like to... :bolt:burnout:evil

Attachments

• DSC05615.jpg
    DSC05615.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 227
Back