• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW event

Not sure what you are looking for.Please clarify,so we don't have to guess.Ed

I think he's probably referring to the Bavarian Oompah Pah (sp?) band that BMW USA is bringing to Bloomsburg. As I understand it, they regularly appear at Octoberfest in Munich and at BMW Days in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. I read somewhere that they would be appearing in town (not at the rally site itself) on Friday evening and it would be open to anyone (including the local townsfolk). One must buy tickets. That said, I couldn't find any info on BMW USA's website, but I did find this:

http://www.ginasbmw.com/events.html

They are planning to set up their event on the fairgrounds, but outside of the MOA secure area for the Friday night event. Mark

Exactly where outside of the MOA secure area. Seems that many folks, specifically the RVers and some of the tent folks in other posts are being forced to camp in the non-secure area. This area will already be open for people that are encouraged to come and visit and take part of the BMWMOA "party".

Those that are forced to use this area, if they are to participate in this event, or make the choice of going elsewhere this year, are faced with the general population wandering through their area with associated vandalism, privacy, theft, and attitude issues associated with "party" events.

So, please, exactly where?.......thanks........God bless.........Dennis

Back