• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

A taste full event

motocamper

A TASTE FULL EVENT http://www.sullivanpachamber.com/tastefulevent.html
SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2011- 11am to 5pm - Rain or Shine
location 41.483051,-76.596996
Local restaurants, wineries, and berwick brewing ply the wares and skills. If you are looking to go cool off at a higher elevation then the Rally site and try local wine without the wine tour and have lunch. This could be a nice desination.
There is a excelent swimming hole right down the road to I was reminded today.:D I drove right by tonight and a swimmer not. Did see a black bear, 2 fawns, 12 does, pair of grouse, during the ride. This is a very enjoyable 50 mile ride with a couple of nice twities up Rt 42 then RT 154 thourgh Worlds End, from the Rally gate(red line). There are many ways backs the rally site that are longer and more rural, but you will not get bored (blue line).
Tony
iframe>

Motocamper.
Thanks for the information.
Saturday is a good day not ride too far. 126 miles is just about the right distance to spend some time in the wine country and be back for the main event at the Rally.:clap
Now I know what I will be doing on Saturday.
That Whistle Stop Eatery sure looks good. :eat

Back