• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Online registration

gr8ridn2

Tourmeister
Anyone else having trouble getting on line to register. I keep getting the server down message. System was working a couple of weeks ago when I was checking it out.

error message

I made it through the entire process and then got an error message. When I tried to do the registration again, I was told that I was already registered. Does anyone have a phone # that we can call to check on the registration?

If you click on the International Rally tab at the top of this page, then scroll all the way down. the number for the MOA office is there. I'm sure they could direct you to the right extension.

the web site is currently undergoing redesign, and now there is a "Contact Us" button in the menu across the top of every page in the site.

ian

Those pesky computers;

And there workerbee's. Where'd we be without all our high tech? Every year, seems we go here! Even so, guess I'm still happy to see it all gets unscrambled in time:). Randy

Back on-line!

The rally registration site is back on-line. There was a hardware failure with one of the servers in our office.

I got a nice e-mail reply to my inquiry. The problem has been resolved and I registered today.

Thanks to all that make this system and club work.:clap

Back