Thread: SHO-1 and Nav V Help Requested

SHO-1 and Nav V Help Requested

Hi,
    I have the SHO-1 helmet system and want to be able to hear Nav V commands and music on the SD micro card in the Nav V. I do not care about linking my cell phone. I have tried multiple times to link everything but cannot get this to function. So far, its only been Nav V directions only. If someone could post step by step specifics on how to do this on a 2015 K1600GTL I would appreciate it so much. I would like to have some music on my upcoming trip.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by texasslim View Post
    Hi,
    I have the SHO-1 helmet system and want to be able to hear Nav V commands and music on the SD micro card in the Nav V. I do not care about linking my cell phone. I have tried multiple times to link everything but cannot get this to function. So far, its only been Nav V directions only. If someone could post step by step specifics on how to do this on a 2015 K1600GTL I would appreciate it so much. I would like to have some music on my upcoming trip.
    Thanks!
    It is good to find another rider using a memory card in Nav V for music storage. It is really nice to have music w/o additional devices to fool with and to have music available anytime I get on my bike. I use a Sena 20 intercom system so I don't know your system but I had a similar problem. Since you are getting GPS commands I assume you are correctly paired and problem is in Nav V. With both units turned on and paired, open "settings" on GPS with touch screen; open bluetooth and you should see a list of pairings. Next to your helmet, you should see two symbols (a headsets symbol and a music symbol). If the music symbol is not there, then this is your problem. To add music, press on the name of your unit and open the settings for this pairing and click on the line for music to enter a check in the box. Hope this helps. Again using the Nav V for music works well and is worth the effort.