• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Your family needs help in bloomsburg!

Roc-Roc

Hello BMWMOA family!

We need volunteers to help with set up at the Rally on July 18th and 19th. Duties will entail lifting and setting benches, trash barrels, tables and chairs. Any time you can offer between 9am - 6pm will be greatly appriciated. Volunteers will be rewarded with dinner Tuesday, the 19th.

Help make our 39th International Rally a success and contact Roc @ rallychair2011@bmwmoa.org asap!

did my no-good, useless brother-in-law run out on you guys AGAIN? :doh

let me go shake the family tree some more... there's bound to be another few deadbeats to fall out. i'm sure we'll be able to get you some more help, assumin' that no one's in jail (again) or anything like that.

:ha

Mary and I just briefly discussed how we could rearrange our journey to the rally and are interested in getting there on Monday to assist. Looks like a Monday early afternoon arrival. Do we PM someone around this? Both of us are pretty good around luggin' and building stuff. - Bob

did my no-good, useless brother-in-law run out on you guys AGAIN? :doh

let me go shake the family tree some more... there's bound to be another few deadbeats to fall out. i'm sure we'll be able to get you some more help, assumin' that no one's in jail (again) or anything like that.

:ha

We dont have no bail money. I'm just shakin boss!!! Let me know what falls out of the tree.

Roc
rallychair2011@bmwmoa.org

Mary and I just briefly discussed how we could rearrange our journey to the rally and are interested in getting there on Monday to assist. Looks like a Monday early afternoon arrival. Do we PM someone around this? Both of us are pretty good around luggin' and building stuff. - Bob

Bob

Go ahead and set up and meet me at the tank around 9am Tuesday morning.

Roc
rallychair2011@bmwmoa.org

so, is a listing of attendees being developed? How many are needed? What are the critical areas to be attended to? Any particular expertise needed beyond the luggin' stuff? - Bob

just saw your post as I posted mine Michael. timing eh ? Will meet up with you at the tank. Tank? Lots of fun. See you there. - Bob

I can help on the 19th

I was going to ride over from Pittsburgh on the 19th to help with registration but I will leave on the the 18th so I can help you on the 19th.

Mark

I'm in

My son is attending Camp Gears, Dad will be available for all duties....

email sent.

Back