• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2011 Chartered Club Leadership Summit

Bud

It is what it is.
Just a reminder. The Third Annual Chartered Club Leadership Summit will take place July 20th at Bloomsburg.

If you haven't registered yet contact Beth Cooper at HQ and she will get you signed up ASAP.

We have another exciting day planned with several breakout sessions that will be of interest to all.

The SMARTrainer (our own sessions w/o the Camp GEARS folks)

All you wanted to know about Club Newsletters.

Group Riding

Managing Volunteers

The BMW MOA Foundation

Meet with the BOD. This will be your chance to ask all those questions regarding the agreement with BMW AG regarding their Intellectual Property and our usage. President Greg Feeler and Ex. Dir Ray Zimmerman will be there along with Paul Mulhern, the incoming Chartered Club Coordinator.

Free coffee and donuts, free lunch, free hat, interesting Keynote Speaker.

Hope to see a lot of you there.

Did I mention the "free" stuff? I know that BMW owners like anything free. :laugh

I'm in. Signed up the other day. I made an announcement at our club meeting tonight. No takers yet..................

I registered with Bud today. Forgot to ask, since sign in is at 8ish on Wednesday, can we arrive Tuesday night? Otherwise, I'll have to leave at like 3 in the morning. :help

I needs me beauty sleep!:snore

Yes, you can arrive Tuesday. Getting there early makes finding a good campsite much easier too.

See you at the seminar.

BUMP

There is still time to register!

Your club decides who they want to represent them at this event. You do not have to be an club officer to attend. If you are interested, ask your club officers if they have anyone registered.

We have a lot of great sessions and would love to have you there.

See you in Bloomsburg.

Back