• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

RS Squared - a gathering of R100RS's on the square

Greg,
I'll have my camera and will get some pictures but I'm not sure they will be ON worthy. I'll email them to you after I return from the rally and you can decide.

That sounds fine, and much appreciated. Shoot at as high a resolution you can. Thanks!

Hi Greg,
Here's the picture I promised you. There was also a guy taking pictures with a much better camera. He said he was taking them for Vince Winkel.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 107
Wish I could have got mine there, but I was too busy and couldn't find any one to ride it there for me.:bluduh

fun stuff

i enjoyed this little moment at the rally. i don't typically see too many vintage BMWs about let alone any RSs. i had a great time chatting with everyone and just being there on the square. it was actually one of the very few times i left the fairgrounds all week.

here are some pix i took while there

P1050549.jpg

P1050553.jpg

P1050554.jpg

P1050557.jpg

P1050551.jpg

it was a nice gathering even tho i know there were a couple more RSs at the Rally that didn't make it. a bunch of great guys on some really sweet bikes.

here are some pix i took while there

P1050551.jpg

nice pics, thanks for posting. you were able to crop out that nasty phone/power pole from most of your shots. why do they put such heinous things right in the middle of a beautiful square?

ian

missed a great photo opp

hi everone first great pictures ,glad to see you went ahead with out me , Iwas hopeing to travel down overnight, but it was not to be , I showed my wife the first photo ,which has a red RS just like ours ;fifth from the right.and told her I made it down and back overnight before she woke,she shrugged and said,that really sounds like something you would do !:banghead

nice pics, thanks for posting. you were able to crop out that nasty phone/power pole from most of your shots. why do they put such heinous things right in the middle of a beautiful square?

ian

cheaper and more convenient than digging up the street? yeah, it wasn't a conscious thing just trying to focus on the bikes and the fountain, i guess...

in a downtown filed with other power poles, etc.- i honestly never even noticed it! :dunno

Back