• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Resources for womens riding gear

moezilla

Velocity Joint
Hello ladies,

My wife let her membership lapse a few years ago, so I'm posting on her behalf.

Her gear is getting old, and no longer fits, as she's much more svelte now than when she purchased it.

Online searches for "women's riding gear" seems to turn up mostly leather halter tops and chaps.:laugh

Could the group please make some suggestions as to what is now available, and where you've found that has a good selection to choose from? She's mostly interested in textile gear.

Last edited:
Olympia, Firstgear, Girl Gear, BMW Motorrad, Scorpion. My wife has something from each and they all make cuts designed just for women.

I would have her search the Women of the MOA forum. There have been some extensive discussions on this topic.

I'm a huge fan of Olympia for quality and price. First Gear and Scorpion have some nice items as well. Of course BMW gear is top notch but pricey.

Back