• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ride to Rally

Old Rider - OK Mechanic
My wife and I will be riding from Toronto to the rally in Bloomsburg this year and are looking for some interesting routes as we have lost of time. Anne would like to stop in Corning New York, but otherwise everything is up for discussion.

Any ideas ?

Upper Delaware River.

Hi my name is Emanouil.
You will be entering the Upper Delaware River valley at Corning. You can follow the river down to the Delaware River Gap and the Shawangunk Mountains before they turn south. I rode this area on Tue. It is awesome. From Delaware River Gap you can turn west and head to Bloomsberg over the Old Forge area.

Me and my wife will be coming in on Wen the 20th and can join you around Port Jervis, NY. I have a few spots marked for the right to Bloomsberg form there.

I will see if I can post you a map and a few pics.

Ride on the Pennsylvania side until you hit the Hancock area and then switch to the NY side til Port Jervis then back on the PA side.

Looking forward of seen you at the Rally.

Back