• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Trailer for a GS

Darryl Cainey

Sir Darby
Looking for some trailer pictures I came across this GS inspired Trailer.

Cool!

Attachments

• imagesCAVQCT0S.jpg
    imagesCAVQCT0S.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 3,013
Very cool indeed!

Is this a commercial product or someone's personal project? I could envision using the trailer to pack all the gear cross country on the slab and then leaving it at a forward base camp to do the dirt, bike only, and pick up the trailer for the return home.

GS Trailer

Now that would be a great addition to a GS Adventure. Looks rugged and sturdy to handle what the GS was intended to do.

Wheels too;

The BMW luggage with BMW wheels are pricey, but ALL trailers usually are $$$. This is a cool concept I like for my GSA. Dauntless Motors biult one too, but had some unknown with theirs and stopped making it. It looked neat too for the GS crowd. Randy

daunless motors in Washington had been fabricating one for the GS called the Uni-Trac. Cool set up and it looked quite rigourous in construction (Jay - owner - showed me the thing piece by piece back in 2008). Anyway, might be obtained ... maybe. :scratch - Bob

Back