• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Sick of weather! where is it going to be decent?

i-scream-stop

iscream-stop
I have a four day weekend and weather forecast in Indiana SUCKS! As it has the last month. Where is there going to be a decent forecast for the weekend Ill just ride there.
I'm tired of riding in cold and rain and wiping frost off my seat and windshield, want to go for a decent ride.:banghead

I totally agree.
It'll 95F and humid in another week - then it'll be too hot to ride. And then snow the week after that.

Sick of weather! where is it going to be decent.

I'm ready!

April 21 and we are getting snow here :cry

ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!

I know three people who recently moved to Oregon from California, so there is
room for at least three more.

Yeah but here in California it gets so cold. Last night it got down to 45 degrees and 72 for a high. BBBBRRRRR.:dance

Don't look in the Pacific Northwest for good weather. Snow level is well below pass height tomorrow, and today, highs in the mid 50s, overcast with showers. Just like every day.

Weather is only on the outside

Just save up and buy an Aerostich Roadcrafter, waterproof boots, a Warm-n-Safe electric jacket, and some Hippohands.

Then, the weather is what is on the outside. Your smile is on the inside. :whistle

Need to just weatherproof my bike, any ideas? I work a third shift and its not the riding in the rain that bothers me it's the bike setting in the cold rain all night every night. We had the fourth largest amount of rain in April this year, looks like it going to continue.

Back