• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Spring has Sprung

-CRASH-

Just a short hop for breakfast and a morning ride over Mt Hamilton that is just east of San Jose and up Mines Road. A regular hop, but I have not done it since late last year. A buddy of mine called me up and said "Breakfast Sunday and a ride." How could I say no?

Just a few pictures, we had a timeline to get back by 1:30 and thanks to my son messing with my camera settings, a lot of my shots got washed out.

crash 1.jpg
Gratuitous action shot

Just a short hop for breakfast ...

you don't happen to know the other cRAsH from ADVrider, do you?

he's from the Santa Cruz mountains, too. what are the chances?

Nice shot, I love the road over Mt. Hamilton, and the return trip by way of Livermore. :thumb

ian

you don't happen to know the other cRAsH from ADVrider, do you?

he's from the Santa Cruz mountains, too. what are the chances?

Nice shot, I love the road over Mt. Hamilton, and the return trip by way of Livermore. :thumb

ian

cRAsH,(Ray), and Annie live in Colorado now. They launched their own forum; I have lost track of the forum.

As for spring, the rain is stopping today and it should be beautiful for our ADVrider get together in Kernville this weekend.

cRAsH,(Ray), and Annie live in Colorado now.

he was in Atlanta for a bit.

i ran across (actually, flew past) him & meathead in the n. georgia mountains while breaking in the HP2e.

they tried to catch up, but to no avail.... :burnout

ian

Back