• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Need 5K more

bmwgsrider

photo2-8.jpg

photo4.jpg

Not a problem for you. I have every faith that it will come soon.

Where were you when that rolled up? Looks like you were off playing in the dirt again.

Not a problem for you. I have every faith that it will come soon.

Where were you when that rolled up? Looks like you were off playing in the dirt again.

Ha, Ha! Don't I wish... I was actually riding home from work and pulled off to the shoulder of the road. I went the long way home so I would be able to pull off to the shoulder for the picture versus the interstate.

I only wonder how long it will take me... :scratch :dunno

How have you been?

Back