• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Much about RV'in in there?

Polarbear

Polarbear
My first inquire on this? My folks(parents) have an interest in coming along in their RV, as my guests and did so in Tennessee also. Is room available for many RVs this year. Hookups not an issue, but would be nicer. I know LOTS of RVs come along and I just wanted to know IS the room available for lots of this RV'in thing this year. I ride far from the West and my folks live in nearby Virginia, so a nice family reunion thing would be cool, but they need their RV:). Happy Trails, Randy:usa

Hi Randy, I exchanged a couple of PM's with one of the members involved with one of the rally events and he stated there will be plenty of room. If I attend it would be with my RV. Perhaps there will be a few more posts along these lines. I was told (or indicated) that this was a huge place (fairgrounds) so the MOA group will have plenty of room. Gary

1_3752_232891_1753651.jpg

Last edited:
if you're good at dry camping...

check out this parking lot..i think you'll be able to find a spot. :ha

ian

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-04-17 at 3.23.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-04-17 at 3.23.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 230
Got it, THX:)

Looks fine and i just read the rally page link too, clears the question up nicely. I should a known:). I'm still working out my logistics of a trip East from CA.and getting answers. I may make it yet! Randy

hope you do, Randy... i need the help on the GS Giant! :nod

i have not heard anything official about RV arrangements, having been paying very close attention.

The Rally FAQ says no hookups, and it doesn't say anything about registration, but it *does* say that RV camping is INCLUDED in our registration.

now THAT'S a deal!!! :thumb

ian

Back