• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Anybody to Bloomsburg,PA;

Polarbear

Polarbear
Just a first early contact for riders heading to Bloomsburg this year from CA? I have been toying the idea again to the East and am a veteran 50 state rider. GSA1200(offroad too) or maybe, just maybe my classic '78Airhead R100 again. Likely the GSA goes. My route is via Meridian,Miss to see my Navy family there, en route to PA, via wherever I end up, day to day. Virginia is my home state. July, I'm off the whole month:). Itinerary; KOA camp(etc) when possible, with showers, run anywhere from 500miles normal and up to 700+ a day when in a hurry. Less miles when sightseeing a lot. The middle USA offers a lot off the beaten paths, so I frequent US Highways and the other gray roads. Interstates, when needed! Let me know where you are with plans and maybe a link here to company on the road East. Happy trails, Randy"Polarbear" PS; near a thousand dollar GAS bill this year to East, yikes:( @ 40mpgs,GSA1200

Key West?

I may well go all the way to the Keys, as I have not been there in 40 years and never on a bike. I know Florida from my early days and its not terribly exiting to ride, until you get way south in the Keys. I like north Florida better, but have always wanted to ride to the TIP, once in my life. A nice detour before Bloomsburg:). Anybody else? RandyGSA1200:usa

Florida in July

Randy, I don't know about Florida in July but I hope to be going Might be starting in Chicago this year. I might be able to meet you somewhere in humm well anywhere. Joe

Well:)

I know Florida in Summer, but! Its my only time off, so be it. I have not given it too much thought yet and frequently go any direction at a moments notice. Meridian,Miss is a must do, as my kids are Navy based there as fighter pilots. Come on down there(Miss.) from Chicago and meet up and we ride somewhere from there, ending in Bloomsburg for the rally. IF you are in Nevada again and want a cross country partner, I'm a likely candidate come early July as I have the month off from work. I must be back in CA., the end of the month after the rally. Anyhow, you seem Chicago based now and you're always welcome to meet me on the open USA trail anywhere you can find me. Please do. Like to hear the Kilimanjaro story:). Randy

Back