• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Dating Forum Anyone?

We can't even talk politics and we want to start a dating service???? Excuse me; I have to go open a good bottle Pinot Noir. I'll be back later.

E

...or a drinking forum perhaps?

Look... It's pretty innocuous.
Some lonely heart places an ad and he/she starts receiving private messages.

Tell me please... This effects YOU how? (You being the membership... Not the quoted.)

This is One Adult Member reaching out to another.
If yer married... Why would you even be in there looking?

Sheesh... Talk about beating the _______ out of a dead horse.

Nothing wrong with young

I think the solution is simple, stop riding a BMW and you'll meet all sorts of women.

According to Diann whenever I park my my BMW, it attracts two types of people;

1) Old German men who come over to strike up a conversation

2) Young women who remark that their Dad has one too:laugh

Regards, Rod.

My wife [second]is younger than my daughter. What do you guys have against young people? No wonder our demographic is so depressing.:nyah

...or a drinking forum perhaps?

Been one for a good while. Haven't you seen the,"What are you drinking tonight?" thread. It had 16, 617 hits last I saw. And no, I have not posted there.

E

PS: Side cars do indeed rule.

Last edited:
As a guy fifteen years out of a nine year marriage, I say get yer butt out there in the world and start doin' YER own thing, and dating will follow after that!!! Have never understood the guys who hunker down over their computers to get dates! And don't forget...the same folks you meet in bars go to churches for the same reasons for both, so be's careful about whom ya meet in either!!! Especially the churches...

I have no problem with a Beamer Dating Forum.
Don't have an interst in the S1000RR...don't visit the RR forum...are not looking for that special Beamerite...don't visit the dating forum.
I met my wife at a BMW event. :hug
I got lucky.
With the typical man/woman ratio at rallies, you are more likely to win the lottery then to find a life partner. Many of the women at rallies are there with their SO. This would be a great way for like minded guys/gals to get together.

Damn the torpedoes (lawsuits)...full speed ahead...

My Guzzi is a 2007, far too young to date.

The Bumblebee is an 1989, so it is 22 years old, so dating at OK, but only with my permission. No choppers need apply.

Personally I don't understand. I have been married for almost 17 years now:nono.
I just have one question, If you go to doctor to get a growth removed, do you go right back out and try to get something to grow on you again? Or do you enjoy life now without the intrusive growth?

GrafikFeat...at least one...me...and happily.
I have nothing against lonely riders hooking up with other lonely riders.

Personally I don't understand. I have been married for almost 17 years now:nono.
I just have one question, If you go to doctor to get a growth removed, do you go right back out and try to get something to grow on you again? Or do you enjoy life now without the intrusive growth?

My 3rd marriage. I like growths.

1251004303_cALyC-M.jpg

Why don't the bikers have this problem?

Back