• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Dating Forum Anyone?

I started dating again a couple years ago, never in my life did I expect to be dating after 50 and I wouldnÔÇÖt wish this on anyone. Most of my dating has been from meeting people online, I have to agree, there are some weirdoes out there.

I live in a small community; the closest BMW rally/rides/meets are 200+ miles away. One nice thing about living in a small community is I know most of the BMW riders here and none of them are single white females. As it is, I usually travel to Amarillo, Lubbock or Roswell to date, 100 miles one way, as there isnÔÇÖt a very large selection of women here. IÔÇÖm not one to go to a BMW rally/ride/meet and ask every female there if theyÔÇÖre single, you canÔÇÖt rely on wedding rings, there are a lot of women and men that donÔÇÖt wear them, there are also a lot of women that do wear them who arenÔÇÖt married. If I knew everyone in the room was single and everyone in the room was looking it sure would make a difference. IÔÇÖm also not big on riding two up, so I would like to meet someone who is a BMW enthusiast that owns and rides her own bike.

Maybe the smartest thing to do is to go to someone like Spark Networks, Inc and ask them to start a BMWCyclesSingles.com, currently they have about 34 different dating sites which include AdventistSinglesConnection.com, AsianSinglesConnection.com, MilitarySinglesConnection.com, SingleParentsMingle.com, and SilverSingles.com to name a few. Who knows, maybe they would start one up if they could advertise here.

Never miss an opportunity on the forum to send a group of forum members down the road when they suggest something that is a little aberrant to the stereo type around here.

I suppose the continued emphasis on dating is a hang over from the thread title. Dating isn't exactly why I am in anyway interested in the topic. It could be an outcome; however, I am more interested in meeting singles and expanding that pool of people in my life.

Never miss an opportunity on the forum to send a group of forum members down the road when they suggest something that is a little aberrant to the stereo type around here.

I suppose the continued emphasis on dating is a hang over from the thread title. Dating isn't exactly why I am in anyway interested in the topic. It could be an outcome; however, I am more interested in meeting singles and expanding that pool of people in my life.

:thumb

Back