• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Dating Forum Anyone?

A lotta guys just bookmarked this thread! :whistle

:laugh

The men into little girls/women would......:lurk

NO, NO, NO! There are women.....who like to act "little girl"....oh, wait. Maybe you guys don't realize that!!! JDOCKERY132445 said "little girl heaven."

Last edited:
NO, NO, NO! There are women.....who like to act "little girl"....oh, wait. Maybe you guys don't realize that!!! JDOCKERY132445 said "little girl heaven." ;)

Dating a much younger woman is the ultimate BTDT (Been There. Done That.) experience. To them, its all new, but.......

Its much nicer dating someone who is on the same page in life.

Tom

It is what it is...wouldn't you say?

It definitely is....assuming we can define "is". Your "is" and my "is" may be very different "is's". I'm sure your "is" is what it is; just as my "is" is.

Every "is" is the result of a choice made. In hindsight, some of mine may not have been the wisest, but on the whole, life's been really good!

Tom

You're funny (in a good way) and enjoy the play on words.That page isn't so dog eared.

I'm sure our "is's" are very different. *L* I'm hanging in there and can't complain. I've been very fortunate.

The pages are dog eared so I can turn to the memories. There's a lot of good ones! I'm beginning to learn from them, too................Better late than never.

Tom

Btdt

Dating a much younger woman is the ultimate BTDT (Been There. Done That.) experience. To them, its all new, but.......

Its much nicer dating someone who is on the same page in life.

Tom

That is funny Tom. I started my journey with my HS typing teacher. She was 25 I was 15. Glad it happened "back then"; in today's PC world, we would have both been in real trouble.

My current wife is younger than my daughter. I don't have age prejudices. Life is too short to exclude anyone because of their age.

That is funny Tom. I started my journey with my HS typing teacher. She was 25 I was 15. Glad it happened "back then"; in today's PC world, we would have both been in real trouble.

My current wife is younger than my daughter. I don't have age prejudices. Life is too short to exclude anyone because of their age.

Jerry, you're absolutely right....One shouldn't have age prejudices. I should have said, "In my experience,.........." I was turning 50 when I married an 18yo. When our paths diverged, I was 55. It was a great 5 years, but starting a family wasn't part of my retirement plan.

I've had wives that were older by 15 years and wives that were my age. So, I guess age really doesn't matter since I'm divorced from all of them. Maybe its me!? However, if I decide to let another woman into my life, I think I'll choose from the growing pool of those my age.

I am very glad that you are happy; that's what life/love is all about.

Tom

Jerry, you're absolutely right....One shouldn't have age prejudices. I should have said, "In my experience,.........." I was turning 50 when I married an 18yo. When our paths diverged, I was 55. It was a great 5 years, but starting a family wasn't part of my retirement plan.

I've had wives that were older by 15 years and wives that were my age. So, I guess age really doesn't matter since I'm divorced from all of them. Maybe its me!? However, if I decide to let another woman into my life, I think I'll choose from the growing pool of those my age.

I am very glad that you are happy; that's what life/love is all about.

Tom

Dang, how many wives?

Back