• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dating Forum Anyone?

See? If you don't feed it... It will die. :eat

:doh

If I thought there was a snowball's chance in you know where that I'd find love thru this thread, I'd feed it steak! Make that beefcake.:whistle But, my standards are high, my checking account small, and I'm not willing to spend the time developing a relationship even if one came along. (Sorry Rob.:cry)

However, I think it would be fun to follow the search of someone who is willing to put it out there. And if they did find love and wished to formalize it with a ceremony at the national, I'd probably attend.:drink

Tom

I can't beleive you guys.. Heck, just from my post, I had a Redhead contact me, she is a spitting image of Lindsay Lohan (but dirtier.... if you know what I mean :p) She rides a K1200RS, has a K1600GT on order... and we've already tied the knot!

What is wrong with you people? Get going.. the Forum is flooded with available women! :laugh

(sarcasm above)

I can't beleive you guys.. Heck, just from my post, I had a Redhead contact me, she is a spitting image of Lindsay Lohan (but dirtier.... if you know what I mean :p) She rides a K1200RS, has a K1600GT on order... and we've already tied the knot!

What is wrong with you people? Get going.. the Forum is flooded with available women! :laugh

(sarcasm above)

Sounds like my ex-wife! The doctors are responsible for her looks, but that K12 was mine! I'm glad you're paying for the GT and not me!:laugh

Tom

I'm talking Tom here...men in general.....Sorry, Dr. Phil....:bolt

I've been married a large part of my life; not to one person, mind you, but still married. At this point in life, I'm taking some "me" time.:dance I like my cooking, the dogs can get on the furniture, and I'm building a new house without having to put in anything I don't want. (One of my ex's is even offering a hand.:dance) I fully admit to not having a relationship simply because I don't want one bad enough to put myself back in the game.

Tom

I've been married a large part of my life; not to one person, mind you, but still married. At this point in life, I'm taking some "me" time.:dance I like my cooking, the dogs can get on the furniture, and I'm building a new house without having to put in anything I don't want. (One of my ex's is even offering a hand.:dance) I fully admit to not having a relationship simply because I don't want one bad enough to put myself back in the game.

Tom

I'm with ya, Tom. I've been married twice, and have been on my own now for just over six years. I tried the eHarmony and Match.com thing for a while, met some really nice people and had a few good dates, but after a while it just got to be too much work. I have since learned to relish the "me" time, and relax. If there is a relationship in my future, fine, but at nearly 50, I'm not actively seeking one at this point.

Like I said," at this stage." Both genders should enjoy that "me" time. Me, 31 yrs married, then a nine yr relationship. After 3 yrs, I'm with you guys. Enjoy life and recognize how fortunate we are. What happens, happens.
:rocker

Motorcycling is something we do alone together.

I think there is a relationship counter part to that but I have yet to find it.

Don't really know why I'm part of this thread.. married since 1987!

Not always CAKE, but I'll take the bad with the good.... and... I love her.

Like I said," at this stage." Both genders should enjoy that "me" time. Me, 31 yrs married, then a nine yr relationship. After 3 yrs, I'm with you guys. Enjoy life and recognize how fortunate we are. What happens, happens.
:rocker

I'm 60, and for the first time in my life, I'm nesting and not wondering what's over the next hill. When the house is finished, I may become a hermit for awhile.:)
Tom

Back