• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dating Forum Anyone?

Dude. Dudette. Whatever, I've never had the pleasure of meeting Sudani, and I don't bother lookin' at everybody's profile, so, hey...for future reference, for me, dude=dudette=dude...

You're either very old or very enlightened.:scratch I still recognize the difference!:laugh:laugh

Why do I keep comin' back to this thread? I'm as outta hand as the thread is!!!

Outta hand is good!:thumb

Tom

Like I said," at this stage." Both genders should enjoy that "me" time. Me, 31 yrs married, then a nine yr relationship. After 3 yrs, I'm with you guys. Enjoy life and recognize how fortunate we are. What happens, happens.
:rocker

Jeez Sue, you were only 9 years old when you got married?? ;)

Would someone please turn down the heat in Phoenix, please!
:brow
Well, heat or not.....it's a party weekend in Phoenix.
Son is getting married and it's time to let loose!

Have a good weekend!

Last edited:
Would someone please turn down the heat in Phoenix, please!
:brow
Well, heat or not.....it's a party weekend in Phoenix.
Son is getting married and it's time to let loose!

Have a good weekend!

I checked the Phoenix forecast. The temp on Monday is projected to be down to 85; you must be leaving town Sunday.:)

Tom

Looks like all y'alls have been staying outta hand since I've been gone...I want ya to know...I'm proud of ya! Keep this thread humpin' and bumpin', dudes and dudettes!!!!

Did your son meet his bride though an MOA forum? :heart

No, but I think he was hand picked by her mother when she introduced him to her 6 yrs ago!

Wedding was fun and very relaxed, much like the couple getting married. Not only was the wedding a special event, one of my youngest sons attended (his 30th birthday was on the 5th); having both sons together for Mother's Day with the wedding and birthday celebration made for a very special weekend for me.

Thanks, Karen. I appreciate the good wishes. It was fun!

Last edited:
Bringing new meat

Listen up all of you single guys. I will be bringing a very available young woman with me to the MOA. I have known her since she was a college student here. She is 27, has her own bike, and has her degree in biology. she even has a job at the aquarium in Philly. Incredibly sweet and cute as can be. Barbie and I love her to death, so don't "mess" with her.

Does this qualify me as a pimp? What do I get for placing the first real ad?

Listen up all of you single guys. I will be bringing a very available young woman with me to the MOA. I have known her since she was a college student here. She is 27, has her own bike, and has her degree in biology. she even has a job at the aquarium in Philly. Incredibly sweet and cute as can be. Barbie and I love her to death, so don't "mess" with her.

Does this qualify me as a pimp? What do I get for placing the first real ad?

You're not a pimp; just one heck of a good guy. I have no doubt that, if you sit with this young lady in the beer tent, then you should be well "lubricated" by evening's end.:laugh

Now all we need is some young guys to attend the rally. I've sworn off women under 50.

Tom

...amongst her "father" and "grandfather" figures. :brow :ha

I was between a strong father figure and 4 brothers........I just found out the local guys were more fearful of my father than brothers!!! Anyway, there's always a way to have a good time. Protection is a lovely thing.

I'm guessing you meant the Camden Aquarium.. tell her to check out South Jersey Motorcycle Riders on FACEBOOK (I'm Ride Captain), as well as KickStands-Up on yahoo.groups.

She must be in my area...

(and if BMW rider: New Sweden BMW Riders)

Back