• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Suds slingers sought!

MANICMECHANIC

ABC,AMA(LIFE),MOA,RA,IBMW
Yes, you, and you , and you back there! We, the Beer Team, are looking for strong, upstanding, and smiling folks and clubs to help out for a shift at the Biergarten. In past years there are the traditional clubs and individuals who volunteer for the same shift every year. We are hoping to hear from them. Also one shift involves the MOA BOD as beertenders, so one can plan one's volunteering activities around this. But on a serious note, there are usually plenty of opportunities to help out, have fun, and meet lots of new and interesting people, and this venue is one of the more fun places. So check us out. You could work alongside such notables as the Vicar of the Church of the Immaculate Consumption (Rev Willie), the much-maligned but always friendly Mad Dog, the amazing accurate Dan, or you might even have to put up with me behind the bar. You all are hereby invited behind the bar for fun and excitement, but you'll have to do some work at the same time.

Unfortunately, it's not legal or proper for the folks behind the bar to drink from the bar, other than water or soda, while "on duty."

Looking for servers

Yes, you, and you , and you back there! We, the Beer Team, are looking for strong, upstanding, and smiling folks and clubs to help out for a shift at the Biergarten. You could work alongside such notables as the Vicar of the Church of the Immaculate Consumption (Rev Willie),
:bar

Yes, I will be holding court at the Biergarten, with my fellow Gonzos, :dance and we will need LOTS of beverage servers for this Rally! :thumb It looks like I will be Head Bartender again on Wed. and Saturday nights (as usual), and will serve the Bier Bosses however I can help out to keep the party running! :buds Let's see the folks step up to the bar and become honored members of the Beer Team!:deal

Last edited:
Forum frenzy

and tour of duty on Friday? Who's in?

Holly--IN

(PS: I can use all the help I can get in awards and tallies if you want to spend a couple of hours in a nice air conditioned setting entering data.)

Serving!

Susan and I like to volunteer and server the volunteers! We are up for a shift. Susan is great selling the tickets, and I do pretty well serving the beer. Shoot us a note with the shift time, and we will be there!

I plan on volunteering for the Biergarden and Rally check in. I plan on arriving from FL Wednesday or early Thursday.

I can do that!!

I've got experience "tending beer" at our club's Square Route Rally. How long are the shifts? and how many folks are needed?

P

We usually run 4-hour shifts. How many on a shift varies depends on various factors, but we've had as few as 12 and sometimes close to 18. We won't turn anybody away who wants to help.

I was priveledged to help out in Tennessee and would be thrilled to lend my expert assistance this year. I will be in touch nearer the time to schedule a shift.
Cheers,
Ian

Randy and Rev -

I am available for Wednesday night and may be able to round up a few other Chromeheads to help out.

Forum Frenzy Friday is a possibility too!

Thanks.

I am available for Wednesday night and may be able to round up a few other Chromeheads to help out.

EXCELLENT! We will have some serious fun on Wednesday night! It's amazing how many people we serve on the night before the Rally! :drink

I hope to lure some Gonzos to get to the Rally by Wednesday to fill out some of the bier crew with the Chromeheads

Back