• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2011 Chartered Club Leadership Summit

Bud

It is what it is.
Due to the overwhelming positive reception of the First and Second Annual Leadership Summits, we will be holding the Third Annual Leadership Summit at Bloomsburg, PA on Wednesday, July 20th, 2011. The Summit format will be changed somewhat from last year. Registration will open at 8:00 with the Summit starting at 8:30. There will be two morning sessions with choices that will include such topics as Group Riding, the SMARTrainer, Chartered Club Newsletters - Everything You Need To Know. Lunch follows and will include a time to get acquainted with other Chartered Club leaders that you may not have had the chance to meet. The Keynote Address will follow lunch. Last year’s Keynote Speaker was Ramey “Couch” Stroud who was simultaneously, entertaining, informative and encouraging. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with this year’s speaker. There will be one afternoon session. The day will conclude with wrap up session with fabulous door prizes, evaluations and hats.
As we need to have a more accurate head count for the meal and budgeting purposes, you will need to register no later than one week prior to the event. We leave it up to the Chartered Clubs to determine who is in a position of “Leadership” in their club. There will be a limit of 3 members per club. No “at large” registrations will be accepted.
Registration for the Leadership Summit will begin on April 1, 2011. On that date or after, you may register by sending an e-mail to Beth Cooper, memassoc@bmwmoa.org or call her at 636-394-7277.
I am loooking forward to seeing some familiar faces from last year and meeting many new friends.

Last edited:
This is GREAT! I loved the summit in TN! Our club used the SmartTrainer at our rally last year and it was really educational for our members.

Thanks Bud for putting this on again! I'll be there!

Thanks Tina!

I know we are going to have a good time and, since it will be my last as Chartered Club Liaison, I can say whatever I want about Chuck Manley. :stick :nyah :brow

What a great time we have had the last two years. You meet the nicest people at the Chartered Club Leadership Summit. :thumb

Thanks Bud. I along with two others from our club will register after Apr. 1. Sounds like a great time.
Karen
President-Wisconsin BMW Club

Good to see responses from 3 of my friends. Looking forward to renewing our friendships.

Back