• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Who is stocking PR3s?

leadfoot

Everywhere I look there seems to be a back-order of PR3 tires. Anyone know of anyone that might have these in stock at a reasonable price?

Thx
Jim

I am wait-listed on several suppliers sites, as well. If push comes to shove, I am going with the PR2s.

I got one with-in a few days from Cyclegear.

Tom
2007 R1200RT

Depends on the sizes...some are in stock all over and some are not in stock anywhere...

I've got a PR3 front on my K11RS, but waiting for a rear to become available...I am also on several "let me know when in stock" lists...

I also sent an email to Michelin, but no response yet...

A few more weeks and I'll have to go with a PR2 in the rear...

I am wait-listed on several suppliers sites, as well. If push comes to shove, I am going with the PR2s.

I'm not on any list, but I think I will give the PR-2's another go. I liked the last few sets I have used, and by the time I wear these out it should be no troublel getting PR-3's.

The BMW dealer in Grand Rapids, Michigan has a ton. They look fantastic.

Road trip?

This seems to be an ebb and flow issue with supply. Guess I just have to catch a vendor at the right time. Local Honda dealer has a set, but no way am I paying 400 plus dollars for a set. Just might have to do like r11rs94 and spring for another set of PR2's until the market is full of PR3's. Anyway, I have about 2K miles left before I leave for Americade. Guess I will make a decision before then....:banghead

Thanks for the leads all!

Jim

Back