• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2011 Anonymous Book?

Mine arrived two days ago with half of the back page missing. pissed me off!
Same here, torn up! My ON comes the same way, i.e., torn up. What gives? I get other mags that don't come in any protective pkg and they are OK, why the damage to the MOA stuff?

You should call the office or email countrystore@bmwmoa.org and tell them. They have been working with the USPS to try to improve things and would like to know the status. Also, they will send you a new Anonymous Book.

Best,
Muriel

Got ours Tuesday, in the usual pristine shape. I know this has come up many times about the torn covers on both the book and the ON magazine.
Somewhere in the sorting process at USPS, maybe the larger hub facilities process so much the quality is not there? I have yet to have any mail including at least 5 seperate monthly magazines ever arrive damaged. ( I know I just jinxed myself here)

Maybe the local sorter or mail deliverer do not like BMW's? :brow Or Newman from Seinfeld is your carrier:D

Same here, torn up! My ON comes the same way, i.e., torn up. What gives? I get other mags that don't come in any protective pkg and they are OK, why the damage to the MOA stuff?

A BMW-phobe; your carrier's mom was scared by a BMW before s/he was born? A GoldWinger who got his saddlebag covers blown off by a /5??? Maybe rides a Guzzi???? :dunno

Hard sayin', not knowin'
09.gif

My Anonymous book and all my magazines are CONSTANTLY torn up. I know for a fact my mail carrier is a die-hard Harley rider... (I've ridden with him and we always talk bikes!)

NOW I KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!! (ca:fightim!)

I have my book, receiving it about two weeks ago. I am also proud to announce that I have corrupted a Goldwing pilot. He got a great deal on a 1200GS and has been riding it all over the place, and is headed to Rawhyde academy shortly to really learn to operate the beast ! He has commented how much easier it is to maneuver the GS than the Wing :thumb

Got mine yesterday. It must really be spring here in Ontario now. It only took three years to get listed in the directory. Must be pretty exclusive club.

Got mine yesterday with the ON Mag. Interesting that it took 9 days more to get mine than it did 98lee (Lee Fulton). We live only about 20 miles apart in the SF Bay Area. I wonder if it has to do with the alphabet. F comes before P. I know they're all dropped off at once, but why else the nine day difference.

P.S. Both came in pristine condition. No tears, rips or crumples.

Really looking forward to receiving this book. Just joined so hopefully it won't be long.
I got one that came with the bike but it's from 1988, I doubt it would be too useful.
Does anyone know how long it might take to get the book and the magazine?

Doa

My Anonymous Book arrived today, but it didn't survive the postal service. Who do I contact about getting a replacement copy that might be unmolested?

how to add codes?

Temporary hijack engaged:

I'm new to the MOA and just made the 2011 Anonymous Book. I'd like to add more codes by my name. How do I go about doing that? I've been to the MOA home page, but figuring out how to add more codes is a little confusing.

Thanks in advance and I apologize for the hijack.

Hijack disengaged.

C

Temporary hijack engaged:

I'm new to the MOA and just made the 2011 Anonymous Book. I'd like to add more codes by my name. How do I go about doing that? I've been to the MOA home page, but figuring out how to add more codes is a little confusing.

Thanks in advance and I apologize for the hijack.

Hijack disengaged.

C

If you go to member services and sign in, you can do it from there:

http://stl.bmwmoa.org/core/accountmanagement/

Voni
sMiling

Back