• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW Motorcycles of Countryside

15% Discount

Does countryside offers same discount what Chicago BMW used to offer? I believe it was 15%.

I am glad to see Mike Abt is the GM, he sold me the Montauk and he himself delivered it to my home in Gurnee as I didn't wanted to ride myself 1st time ever and also on my 1st bike through Chicago traffic. Such customer service I'll never forget. Although I moved to California, I will give mike an opportunity to sell me another bike and have it shipped to me.

Pick up and Delivery service

Does BMW of Countryside still do the pick up and delivery service? I have 2 bikes that I would like to have taken in but the temps are a bit cold at the moment.

Last edited:
Does BMW of Countryside still do the pick up and delivery service? I have 2 bikes that I would like to have taken in but the temps are a bit cold at the moment.

Not heard of that option, but great if they do. Nor is it mentioned on their web site, but hey - give them a call and see what arrangements can be made.

I visited them shortly after they opened (they are having another 'Open House' on Saturday, March 7th!) - really nice dealership.

Was just at the International Motorcycle Show in Rosemont - Too dang cold to ride anything into the shop! :thumb

http://www.bmwmotorcyclesofcountryside.com/

I would find the telephone number and call them and ask them.

If you're in range, Milwaukee will pick up and deliver for free within a 100 miles. They come down to Rockford for mine from time to time and usually get it back soon after it's done. Ask for John in service.

Pick up and Delivery service

Yes they do have a pick up and delivery service! You have to call service dept. and ask for a quote.. I am not sure their area that the service is offered, but they are going to come get my 2 bikes for pre season service and a few other maintenance issues. Great service to have!! The bikes should be up and running for when we get out of this deep freeze..

Back