Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: BMW Motorcycles of Countryside

TWO pre-orders already. WOW.
    While I am interested I have to see/touch possibly ride and definitely see some numbers before I pull the trigger.

Thanks!

SilverSurfer
    I bought my bike on a consignment sale from the Polaris Victory dealership in Naperville, even though I live about 50 miles north of Grand Rapids, Michigan. So I drove 250 miles to buy it. The guys I worked with there had been working for another BMW dealership in that area, but it went belly up. They still got a lot of Beemer owners bringing their bikes to them for service at their new jobs, as there really wasn't much else in the area to choose from. The BMW owners also knew these guys had plenty of experience, and trusted them to do the work. These guys were talking at the time about getting the BMW franchise for the Victory dealership, but the deal must have fell through. So it's good to hear that something did happen in that general area, and it will be a big plus for all Beemer owners who live there.

I'm going to have to plan a road trip over there next summer to see how it looks.

On the Road
    I want to offer my thanks and kudos to BMW Motorcycles of Countryside and share my recent experience with them. I needed a piece of bodywork for my ÔÇÖ95 RSL. Having purchased several NOS parts from Countryside through ebay I thought they might have this unusual part as well. I emailed them (as well as a couple other dealers) and they responded in less than 12 hours. While they didnÔÇÖt have the part, Javier offered to order it for me, gave an immediate 15% discount for being a return customer and ordered the part with no deposit. He said he would contact me when the part arrived the following Friday. I was skeptical but sure enough, he contacted me on the promised day that the part had arrived. I called with my credit card information and he promised to ship it on Friday. I received it on Saturday. While itÔÇÖs sad that good service is rare rather than the norm, Countryside clearly understands customer service and has definitley earned my business.

Aaron

Registered User RapidRoadRescue's Avatar
    Indian Creek, IL 60061 (AKA Vernon Hills, IL)
    I had nothing but good experience with BMW of Countryside so far,Sales staff is great,Only had my bike work on once under warranty,run into small issue but it was corrected right away by service manager Peter.To bad the dealer is 60 miles away.
    Other people may have different opinion but they did right by me.
    There is allot of hate between two in Chicago area,my advice is to everyone that you need to give a try before you judge someone.

Martin

IMS Show

Great seeing so many of our customers at the show this past weekend. Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to seeing you at this weekends Open House!

15% Discount

Does countryside offers same discount what Chicago BMW used to offer? I believe it was 15%.

I am glad to see Mike Abt is the GM, he sold me the Montauk and he himself delivered it to my home in Gurnee as I didn't wanted to ride myself 1st time ever and also on my 1st bike through Chicago traffic. Such customer service I'll never forget. Although I moved to California, I will give mike an opportunity to sell me another bike and have it shipped to me.

Registered User RapidRoadRescue's Avatar
    Indian Creek, IL 60061 (AKA Vernon Hills, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by careycsg View Post
    Great seeing so many of our customers at the show this past weekend. Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to seeing you at this weekends Open House!

What you mean open house?when?
    The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. Now, the guy who invented the second wheel... he was the genius.
    www.motorcycleworkshop.net
    www.rapidroadrescue.com