• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Registration is Open

mccodavj

I've just registered on-line, paid by credit card and received my email confirmation. Now I just have to wait. See you all in July.

I'm in! I'm Order number 79418. Looks to me like this year will set an attendance record!:laugh

This snow can't melt fast enough...:type

Edit: I just registered for that "other" rally over in WI this year, too!
:p

Last edited:
Just registered my wife and I. This will be our first major rally too. It looks like there are some other newcomers as well. We are both looking forward to it!

Jim

Done. And congratulations to those at the MOA who have greatly improved the online registration system. It's a breeze now, unlike in the past. They listened to the complaints and made the appropriate changes.

Done. And congratulations to those at the MOA who have greatly improved the online registration system. It's a breeze now, unlike in the past. They listened to the complaints and made the appropriate changes.

I agree. It took me longer to get my credit card out of my wallet than it did to register. Everything important was already filled out except for my phone number & CC information.

Back