• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Trying to Volunteer

gsinnc

I along with my riding buddy would like to volunteer at the Oil Change Station. I sent an e-mail to the folks listed on the chair list but have not gotten a response. I had volunteered at the Oil Change Station in West Bend, Vermont, and Tenn. and had a blast! If someone could contact me or tell me who to contact that would be great! :usa

Thanks

rstarrider@carolina.rr.com

I've also been trying to contact people regarding our chater club volunteering at registration or somewhere else as a group. I have not gotten a response either.

Paging Mr. Rally Chair.... Can someone help us? Are we trying to volunteer too early?

I am the volunteer Committee Chair! Have not heard from you.
PM me.
Martin will be glad to put you to work. Also, if you haven't signed on for volunteer work before you arrive at the rally, Martin and others will be staffing a volunteer booth. Please stop by to sign up for a shift or two at the location of your choice. If you have never volunteered, consider giving it a shot. It can be a good way to make new friends and get an insider view of the rally. Thousands of volunteer hours help to make the rally a success.

Thanks for your interest.
Mark

Calling Mark Austin to the white courtesy phone.

I've sent you PM and e-mail.

We need to talk.

Awards and tallies can use all the help it can get. I have just checked the list of rally chairs and see that my email address is listed incorrectly. It should be: hralph at cogeco.ca Please email me if you are interested.

Holly
Awards and Tallies chair.

Still trying .... not much luck

So I get my new BMW Owner News with the article about the rally and the need to volunteer. It directed you to the Rally Committee Chair page ... so I e-mail the 2 gentlemen listed for Oil Change/Bike Wash/Tire Pressure. One e-mail gets kicked back and the other no response. As noted in my prior posts .... there are 2 of us really trying to volunteer. Honest! :dunno:confused::rolleyes

So I get my new BMW Owner News with the article about the rally and the need to volunteer. It directed you to the Rally Committee Chair page ... so I e-mail the 2 gentlemen listed for Oil Change/Bike Wash/Tire Pressure. One e-mail gets kicked back and the other no response. As noted in my prior posts .... there are 2 of us really trying to volunteer. Honest! :dunno:confused::rolleyes

My records show, I have you and Don on oil change! Just sit back until the rally.
Martin.
Volunteer committee Chair.

Back