• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Out of Hibernation

motocamper

Greetings
Just got the CS out of hibernations. We rode Benton Pa, to Millville, Buckhorn, Bloomsburg (2011 BMWMOA rally site), Berwick, Jonestown Mountian, Cambra, Red Rock Mountian. Rickettes Glen State Park and home 60 miles 3 hours and one beer.:drink The roads have a lot of cinders and salt. Rickettes Glen has 14" of snow but no ice fishermen. I hope the video does a better job than my typing. My camera skills do the area little justice.
Tony
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NYa2YPv4a6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did you like Marleys ?

The Inn At Turkey Hill should have their brew pub up and running soon.

I never go up RT 11 from Bloomsburg to Berwick. I shoot up Fifth Street Hollow to 487 to Forks then to Jonestown, then Tioga Pike to RT 118.

Did you like Marleys ?

The Inn At Turkey Hill should have their brew pub up and running soon.

I never go up RT 11 from Bloomsburg to Berwick. I shoot up Fifth Street Hollow to 487 to Forks then to Jonestown, then Tioga Pike to RT 118.

Marley's is a typical brew pub. Green walls cute tables, oak and brass trim. It lacks the local feel of old forge or berwick. I have been to Marley's three times. They do not make a bad beer, the wit and rye were the betters of the flight. Todays lunch was good pub food. (2 flights of beer, 2 pints, 2 sandwichs and tip $50 :eek) When I made the clip I had chili for lunch, that was the worst. But I have yet to buy a good bowl of chili anywhere in this state. Marley's does have a pool table. I will continue to stop in because it takes a while to work things out and Marley's has only been open 2 weeks.

I drive by Turkey Hill twice a week. I will post has soon has I hear they open.

I only go to Berwick for one reason the Berwick Brewing Company. RT 11 is the fastest way. Fowlerville rd out of Lightstreet is also a scenic route. Berwick Brewing was closed :cry. I was early. Plus I love riding over Jonestown Mountain to get to the Tioga turnpike, been doing since 1974 on a old kawasaki.

Tony

Back