• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

unanswered questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

roostershooter

motorcycle cowboy
In an earlier thread a member with the user name nytrashman asked a question about certain things being banned from the Bloomsburg Rally. The object in question is on the banned topics list. The thread was closed very quickly. I for one do not understand why the thread was closed because the OP was simply asking for advice on how to proceed at the rally site with the item on his person. I think the more practical response would have been to try and answer the question rather than jump so quickly to close the thread as the answer is not readily available. Kudos to nytrashman for being responsible enough to want to avoid potential problems.:clap

I am sorry that the post was closed, but regardless of the validity of the question, the topic (firearms) is banned on the forum. We will continue to close posts on that or any of the other banned topics, even if asked without bad intent or for quite valid reasons. Please see the posting guidelines under the FAQ heading at the top of any forum page for the list of topics and the rationale.

To get a response to this issue, please send a PM, an email or call the Rally Chair.

--Darryl Richman
Forum Liaison

I would like to know the answer to the closed question also.
Darren

In an earlier thread a member with the user name nytrashman asked a question about certain things being banned from the Bloomsburg Rally. The object in question is on the banned topics list. The thread was closed very quickly. I for one do not understand why the thread was closed because the OP was simply asking for advice on how to proceed at the rally site with the item on his person. I think the more practical response would have been to try and answer the question rather than jump so quickly to close the thread as the answer is not readily available. Kudos to nytrashman for being responsible enough to want to avoid potential problems.:clap

Yesterday, I passed this forum discussion along with a PM I got to the Rally Chair. He indicated he would look into the issue. If a statement is warranted, he will respond accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back